Top 05 Cool Computer Tips Tricks
Computers have affected our lives very much. You must have or have been using the computer in your life too. With the help of computer, we do many things easily, guys, if you know the computer tips tricks, then you can use the computer even more smart and you can become a better computer user. Today I will tell you about Top 05 cool computer tips and tricks which are quite useful.
Computer tips tricks
01. Hide the hardrive of the computer
Many types of data are stored in the computer. Some of which are such data that we do not want to share with any other people. In this way you can hide all the importent data of your computer by saving it in one of the drives. To skip the hardrive of a computer, you can follow the steps below –
- First of all, just go to my computer and right-click it.
- Then you have to click on the manage option, the computer management window will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the Disk Management option.
- Right click on any drive to drive it and right click it. I will tell my computer to hide the D drive.
- Select the change drive letter and path option.
- You will now have a window open in it, you have to click on the Remove option. Your hardrive will be removed. You can get a warning if you have installed a program in whatever drive you are hiding.
In this way you can easily easily hide any drive in your computer except the C Drive.
If you want to get rid of a hydrased drive again, then you have to do the same procedure till the change drive letter and path option, after you seclect the add option from the remover option, you can bring back the hyped drive back.
02. Lock your computer drive
Friends, if you want to lock your computer instead of hiding it, you can easily lock the computer drive with the help of the Bitlocker option. Follow the steps given below to lock the computer drive-
- Right-click any drive that you want to lock.
- Then you have to select the Turn On Bitlocker option.
- After this you will get the password set option. Set a password by tick mark in the option “Use a password to unlock the drive” and press Next option.
- You will now have the option of saving the Recovery key. You save the file to save to a file and save it to any of the above. If you forget the password, you can open the drive with the help of the Recovery key.
- After saving the Recovery key you have to click on the next option.
- Now you will have an option of encrypting, you do not have to do anything, just go to next, next, you will get the option of Start Encrypting, click in it, wait a while and the password will be set in your drive.
- Now you have to restart your computer, and you will see that the password has been set in your drive.
This way you can easily save passwords in your drive.
03. Auto Shutdown your computer
Friends, if your computer is auto shutdown according to you, then how will it be. Yes, you guys can do this. If you also want your computer to auto shutdown, then you have to follow the steps given below-
- First of all, you have to open Notepad in your computer.
After this you have to do a small coding in Notepad.
You have to type “Shutdown -s -t 60” in notepad and save it with the .at extension. The code above is 60, seconds, how many seconds do you want to auto shutdown your computer, you can write it in place of 60.
Now you have to double click on the file you have saved. The number of seconds you have set up in the code will be automatic shutdown of your computer.
Friends like this you can auto shutdown to your computer.
04. Find out if your computer is MALE or FEMALE
Do you know if your computer is male or female ??? If you do not know and want to know, follow the points given below –
Friends, this is a funny tip
- First you have to open your notepad.
You have to copy and paste the code below.
Dim Message, Speak Message = InputBox (“Enter text”, “Speak”) Set Speak = CreateObject (“sapi.spvoice”) Speak.
Speak Message Now you have to save it with the .vbs extension. After saving the file, double click it open.
A popup window will open in front of you. Now let’s type some word on the text box and click on OK option.
- Now you can listen to your computer’s voice and easily find out that your computer is male or female.
05. Undo accidentally closed tabs
Friends, we open several tabs in our browser together, many of which are very important, sometimes by accidentally closing the tab, you have to search again or go to history, but I will give you I’m going to tell you a shortcut that lets you accidentally get the tab closed back –
01. Chrome browser
If you use Chrome browser, you can press “shift + ctrl + T” in your keyboard to bring back the closed tabs by mistake.
02. Mozilla firefox
In Mozilla Firefox, you can right-click the left tab in the browser’s open space by selecting the Undo close tab option.
I hope you guys like this post on Top 05 Cool Computer Tips Tricks if you liked this post, then share it in social media.
How to send large files through Gmail | More than 25GB